[TriLUG] OT: Job and request for help!

Sean Korb via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Feb 27 08:24:10 EST 2016

Systems Programmer does sound like sysadmin to me but that's my familiarity
with how the state titles job positions.  Even in the corporate world my
job title (Product Manager) is not at all associated with my job. I find my
degree in CS very handy for sysadmin and I encourage my staff to get CS
related degrees if they have interest. But job experience and curiosity are
the most important factor when I am hiring.

Sean