[TriLUG] Paid network consultant needed

Aaron Joyner via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jun 7 13:28:53 EDT 2016

I am reminded of the following koan:

What does the monitoring indicate?

A student's guide to reflecting on this koan:
- You cannot improve what you cannot measure.
- Be careful what you measure, you will be strongly tempted to improve
those things, possibly at the expense of what you are not measuring.
- Once the right monitoring in place, the solution is usually obvious.

Aaron S. Joyner