[TriLUG] Modem/Router - dating back 10 20 years

Peter Neilson via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Mar 7 12:17:11 EST 2017

I have one from about 10,000 BC that looks really solid, like it's in an
aluminum box. I think there's a BNC connector on it if I remember
correctly. I've been loath to destroy it because if the Internet ever
disappeared it would do for BBS work, one direction, the other, or maybe
both.

Similarly, if we get into a situation where cars don't work any more I
have horses and carriages.