[TriLUG] AMD Rizen

Jeffery Painter via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Mar 28 10:52:38 EDT 2017

Hi Ric,

I ordered some parts a couple days ago to put a Ryzen system together.
I also added in one of the newer M.2 drives which I am probably more
excited about (at least until the new Intel Optane drives are reasonably
priced). Here is my part list:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gg22f8

Once I get it up and running, I would be happy to share more feedback.
It doesn't look like all my parts will arrive until next week.  I was
going to put Ubuntu 16.x LTS to test/run some text analytics processes I
am working.

--
Jeff Painter

CEO and Founder of JiveCast
Software and analytics, made together
http://jivecast.com

301 Fayetteville St. Unit 2301, Raleigh, NC 27601
(919) 533-9024