[TriLUG] Off-Topic are WIFI routers just getting worse

tj via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Mar 28 12:18:38 EDT 2017

I always use non-stock firmware.
the last purchase was T-mobile Asus AC68 for $60, this is rock solid N
coverage. AC is not great due on running at 5GHz.
I scored 2 years ago nighthawk AC1900 for $90 at Walmart and running
non-stock firmware.

those  are running AP only since I am  running "linux" router in VM.

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 11:43 AM, Kevin Howell via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org