[TriLUG] Best IDE and version control for C and C++?

Leonard Boyle via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Jun 5 08:45:24 EDT 2017

You can look at two other sites, both offering free and open source options

You can get a free dev license here for reld hat linux

https://developers.redhat.com/
look on youtube  for talks by Burr Sutter of Red Hat

Also

Microsoft opened sourced their C# compiler.
and the .dot net clr.

You can get a free version of visualstudio for windows and mac.
Visualstudio  does not run on linux, but it targets linux with C# and C++

https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/community/

also free and open sourced for mac, windows and linux(.deb and .rpm)

https://code.visualstudio.com/

len