[TriLUG] Internet Neutrality

Wes Garrison via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Sep 8 18:39:37 EDT 2017

Fixed wireless and LTE are no substitute for a landline connection.

They could be someday, but now they are encumbered by data caps.  It's
unreasonable for someone to pay hundreds of dollars a month for LTE data so
that they can stream Netflix on their computers.

I know this is a First World problem, but that's because the Third World
seems to have it solved.

Competition is key, and without it, there is no free market.

Wesley S. Garrison
Network Engineer
Xitech Communications, Inc.
phone:  (919) 260-0803
fax:       (919) 932-5051
"Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from email."