[TriLUG] Data recovery from dead iPhone

Jeremy Davis via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Oct 26 19:21:26 EDT 2017

In this situation I would recommend calling the Apple store in Raleigh and
ask who services their iphone repairs. We had a Macbook recovered and
repaired recently and the Raleigh Apple store referred us to their official
local 3rd party repair shop. However, they did not repair iphones. I would
also recommend calling Apple as they would walk you through the recovery
options.

Jeremy Davis