[TriLUG] OT: remote controlled antenna rotator

Ron Kelley via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jan 16 09:30:32 EST 2018

Thanks everyone for the fantastic ideas!  I knew the folks on the mailer
would step up with some great information.  I might start with the cheap
$33 unit from Amazon since the motor and remote control are included.
If that fails to work, I will dig deeper into a better system.

Definitely appreciate everyone's input!

-Ron