[TriLUG] Strange lockups on Fedora

Greg Mueller via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Jan 24 19:20:31 EST 2018

Since you can ssh into the box when it happens, you might want to run
'top'  to see if something is chewing up your CPU.

Additionally, you could check the system logs.  I believe on Fedora you
would run  something like  "journalctl --since "2018-01-24 14:30:00"  - for
example that would give you logs starting at 2:30 today, I would set the
time to just before it locked up.

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 5:50 PM, Nathan Yinger via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org