[TriLUG] Best CentOS Filesystem for Improper Shutdown

Brian Henning via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Feb 2 09:52:36 EST 2018

Tarus,

Does the system need its filesystem to be writable?  You didn't mention the application of your appliance; if it doesn't need to persist anything, just configure it to mount its filesystem read-only.  Then you have nothing to worry about!

Or, you could do that, and also set up a share on another machine on your network, that your appliance could mount for its write needs.

$0.03,
-B