[TriLUG] Best CentOS Filesystem for Improper Shutdown

Matt Pusateri via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Feb 2 21:19:01 EST 2018

Well, not Centos. But I would argue the FreeBSD and ZFS would be a great OS/Filesystem for an appliance.  It’s why large companies like Juniper (junos), Cisco(Ironport), Barracuda, and a few others I can’t remember base their appliances off FreeBSD.  I’m sure the licensing is also factored in.

Matt P.