[TriLUG] How to get to text terminal when Ctrl+Alt+F1 doesn't work?

Kenneth Parker via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Dec 18 09:38:06 EST 2018

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 8:10 AM Nathan Yinger via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org>
wrote:

> That would work for starting in text and getting to graphical, but then how
> do you toggle from graphical back to text without rebooting? I'd like to be
> able to flip back and forth between a browser and a text terminal.

Simple:  Reboot!

(I thought "systemctl stop graphical.target" would work, but it was
ignored).

So that means the question about "flipping back and forth" is still an Open
Issue.  I guess we need more information on the "supplied keyboard"
(whether physical or virtual) that you are using.  :-)

Thank you and best regards,

Kenneth Parker