[TriLUG] a long read on how we got where we are with systemd

Cristóbal Palmer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon May 4 18:04:30 EDT 2020

https://blog.darknedgy.net/technology/2020/05/02/0/

I found this to be a helpful reminder of where we've been and what people
used to say given current conversations around ~

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal Palmer
cmpalmer.org

P.S. Please wear a mask or other face covering over your nose and mouth if
you must go out. This page has good and comprehensive info:
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html

I say this not to be a nag, but because I have two vulnerable family
members working in essential roles that can only be made safer if everybody
learns how to wear a face covering properly. Thanks.

P.P.S. Apologies to the folks on the Steering Committee, because apparently
I email that list often enough that I didn't notice that my mail client had
sent this same message there instead of the main list this morning