[TriLUG] SOLVED Re: booting off usbstick

David Brain via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jul 24 09:22:50 EDT 2020

I don't think usb sticks are really intended to be that fast, looking here,
https://usb.userbenchmark.com/) none of them are that quick, which
certainly alights with my experience or using them.  I don't think they're
really designed with being primary storage in mind.

A $20 SSD is most likely going to give massively better performance.

David.