[TriLUG] WebCam Wanted

Michael Rulison via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Aug 15 06:31:50 EDT 2020

Does any TriLUGer have a free-standing webcam for which a new home is
wanted?

Something adequate for participating in virtual meetings, etc.
Presumably connects via USB(?)

At what price for what model, etc.?

I live close to Meredith College in Raleigh and will meet or travel to
obtain.

--

N.B.1: Email <> SMS Txt <> voice mail <> Phone Call | You choose the one you want; I choose how my phone treats it.
N.B.2: Please do not confuse, a short, pointed email with an epic novel.