[TriLUG] Laptop Question

David Both via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jan 15 10:59:47 EST 2021

I like Fedora but if you prefer Ubuntu, go with that. Any Linux is
better than winblowze.

David P. Both, RHCE
He/Him/His
www.both.org - My personal web site
www.Linux-Databook.info - Home of the DataBook for Linux
DataBook is a Registered Trademark of David Both
The value of any software lies in its usefulness
not in its price.

— Linus Torvalds