[TriLUG] Updated to Ubuntu 20.04 and no wifi

John O via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Feb 3 15:06:40 EST 2022

Isn't that module for google's cloud init? Maybe try disabling cloud
init like in the link below as I'm assuming you're not troubleshooting a
cloud VM since you have a WiFi card there. I halfway recall having had
another issue with AWS, or Azure cloud init module being borked, but it
was ages ago that I had fixed whatever it was that broke so I don't have
much more context for you.

https://blog.rylander.io/2020/12/23/how-to-remove-cloud-init-from-ubuntu-server-20-04/