[TriLUG] anyone need and Edgerouter 12P?

Wes Garrison via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Jul 18 22:30:02 EDT 2022

Hey Greg,

Thanks so much for the info.  Could you elaborate more on the "undocumented
resets" and CLI tricks?

I haven't heard of any of these things.  I'll Google the spanning tree
reset and give that a go, though.  I'm good at making crossover cables.

Power on these are on pins 4-5 and 7-8, so nothing should start smoking
with a cable that crosses 1-2 and 3-6.

-Wes